Advanced solutions that support Customer service, using voice biometry!
- Supports ICT customer service with particular consideration given to hotline and Contact Center systems.
- Is applicable in all cases where dialogue with the Customer may be automated.
In its simplest version, the solution consists of the IVR (ang. Interactive Voice Response) module, enhanced by the TTS (Text to Speech) tools. The system plays the automatically dynamically generated voice messages based on the available menu options selected by the Customer. In its basic form, the system enables, among other things, access to selected information from a database or user identity verification by the provision of an identification number, PIN or password.
However, the possibilities of using the Contactis Automation functionalities do not just end there – due to the application of modern technologies, it is possible to build more advanced solutions that support Customer service via a virtual agent and to implement extremely secure and convenient interlocutor authentication tools which take advantage of the biometric verification of the caller.
Challenges of our Customers
- How do we ensure top quality service for a very big Customer base?
- How do we satisfy the growing requirements of Customers in reference to the speed of service and the possibilities of using different communication channels?
- How do we ensure extremely safe and convenient tools for the authentication of an interlocutor?
- How do we guarantee the fast and convenient handling of matters reported by inhabitants to our offices?
- How do we optimise the information processes in offices and relieve the pressure on professionals while still offering a higher standard of service?
- How do we cope with market competition and price competition?
- How do we provide the Customer with higher and higher service levels while simultaneously optimising costs?
- How do we optimise the process of reaching a potential customer with precise information?
Our solution - Contactis Automation
Modern solutions that support the Customer service:
- The virtual agent
- Biometric caller verification
The virtual agent – for when the number of customers using the hotline is exceptionally large, and as a result of this the number of Contact Center operatives available at a given moment turns out to be insufficient;
Biometry – for when you wish to significantly shorten the time required to authenticate the Customer identity and at the same time enhance security.
When implementing projects for the largest Polish companies and public institutions, we gained unique knowledge and experience. These enabled us to develop our own high quality ICT solutions in accordance with the SCRUM methodology.
High quality of maintenance services
The application of the Contactis Service Desk system, which includes remote automatic monitoring of the functioning of the Customer’s application, ensures the efficient handling of notifications and continual, pro-active support. guarantees the high quality of the delivered products. Furthermore, it ensures the fast and full adaptation to the individual expectations of the Customer and complex support - 24h/day – every day and at every stage of cooperation.