Contactis D-Desk as a dispatching platform is a fully autonomous and complete system. It may also constitute a product complementary to other solutions offered by Pirios S.A. with ensured excellent integration with such solutions. This specifically applies to the efficient and reliable telecommunication platform PeakOne (handling up to 5,000 thousand simultaneous calls) and Contactis Emergency – a dedicated platform to handle 112 and 99x alarm help-lines and the eCall automated notification system. In such layout it forms a reference, unique and comprehensive solution dedicated to support the services of processes in the Emergency area.
The main module of the system. It determines the organisation and ergonomics of the user screen and provides access to key functionalities from a dispatcher operating perspective. Dedicated contact books presented in the form of lists or buttons. Quick access to alarm numbers. Visualisation and queue service (telephone, radio queues), calls switching and managements (including conference calls).
Event & Recorder Register
The notification module enables the creation of a notification for each call/connection, from the simplest form of memo to a form with advanced logics (use of dictionaries, call script, integration with domain systems). All calls made with the use of the console are recorded and archived. A user with respective authorisation may at any time look up an archived connection (search by number attributes, time, medium) and replay the call. If necessary, the call can be downloaded and sent for analysis. The system enables connection to a selected number directly from the level of the archives.
The system offers three information distribution mechanisms utilising IVR tree (Interactive Voice Response), SMS (text messages) and internal messages. The implemented IVR, a system automatically replaying voice announcements, directs and distributes calls to indicated dispatching consoles. The solution is actively supported by Text to Speech technologies (TTS) and ASR technology (ASR – Automatic Speech Recognition). The dynamic messages in IVR trees (information on breakdowns, availability of services, etc.) can be managed from the level of the console by a dispatcher. The option of creating dynamic IVR messages enables reducing the intensity of call traffic directed directly to the dispatcher.
Presentation of positioning data using a map as the interface for management of connections to mobile means of communication. Presentation of mobile users on the map allows the dispatcher to rapidly assign the execution of the task to the closest located field unit to the place of the incident.
Conferencing & Instant Messaging
A module managing the service of conference calls. It enables the dispatcher to add necessary experts and services to the active call throughout its duration. The system supports voice and video conferences. Tracking the continuous status of logged users, an unlimited number of participants, switching planned and ad hoc conference calls, and user management (adding, suspending, accepting voice) are the basic features of the solution.
This is the environment in which the persons managing the system can track and analyse the work of people operating the console. Continuous monitoring (specialised console) of communication channels and real-time reports enable users/dispatchers to make decisions more effectively based on the insight into the system status from the management centre perspective.
- service of telephone and radio calls within a single queue
- common queue of calls, independent from the communication channel (telephone or radio)
- option of building the individual strategies of presentations for the calls
- contacts presented in the form of buttons or lists
- assigning individual features to contacts through descriptions and assignment of colours
- creation of group contacts (many contacts are assigned to a single contact)
- service of calls: establishment, acceptance, suspension, transfer
- creation of IVR messages by a dispatcher from the basic operating screen level
- creation of IVR messages with the support of speech recognition technology or defined prompts in the form of sound files
- creation of SMS messages, including on the basis of templates and their distribution
- creation of messages and instructions for the dispatching service
- activation and deactivation of messages based on configurable time parameters
Event & Recorder Register
- option of recording notifications
- option of categorising notifications
- option of individualisation of the notification recording forms
- recording of individual and conference calls
- replay of calls from the console level
- recording all outgoing and incoming calls
- recording calls according to criteria: my/all
- option of describing a call/recording by a set of attributes: date, time, direction, medium, number/contact, dispatcher
- archives of SMS messages
- location of calls on a map
- option of making the calls from a map level and sending messages under drag&drop method
- visualisation of all users on a map including their status
- option of integration with the existing client's GIS system or implementation of own map system
Conferencing & Instant Messaging
- establishment of planned and ad hoc conference calls
- establishment of conference calls with just one button
- management of conference calls scheduler
- option of establishing conference calls outside the Dispatcher Console module
- unlimited number of participants of a single conference
- dynamic service: adding, closing, suspending, muting a participant voice
- dedicated reports and statistics analysing call traffic and recording of notifications
- real-time monitoring of the system and detailed data preview
- historical reports based on creator of reports
- alarms and notifications initiated upon occurrence of predefined conditions
- Data search, including recordings and text messages based on set detailed criteria
- preparation of real-time reports
- mechanism of preparing reports in graphic form
- option of saving/exporting reports to MS office, PDF, HTML formats
- creation of enquiry templates for reports for the purpose of their later use
- management of report access levels
- generator of SQL enquiries for non-standard reports